Ardo Calypso BREAST PUMP
Ardo Calypso Breast Pump Free With Insurance
You may be wondering, “Should I get an Ardo pump?” The Ardo Calypso breast pump features independent vacuum and cycle adjustment — 64 total settings. “Vacuum Seal” technology creates a closed system. So, there’s no milk in the tubes or pump.
FREE ARDO CALYPSO BREAST PUMP COVERED BY INSURANCE
We love the Ardo because of the options and technology that it comes with. It is very quiet as well – so nice in the middle of the night. This can also be a portable pump because of the option to run it off of AA batteries as well as a car charger.
Features & Benefits of the Ardo Calypso:
- Quietest breast pump on the market*
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extended 400 hour or one-year guarantee – whichever is better for the mother
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other — 64 total settings
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to “Vacuum Seal” technology
- Optiflow actively massages the breast
- AA Battery feature for operation away from electric power
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
The Amazing Calypso Pump
How Do I Get an Ardo Pump?
If you’re thinking, “Where can I find an Ardo Calypso?” you’ve come to just the right spot. Even if you’re not sure this is the breast pump you’re getting, feel free to contact us. Our knowledgeable team can help break down the differences between an Ardo vs. a Medela. And this is an important decision that can affect your breastfeeding journey. So, there’s no need to try to figure this all out on your own when we’re here to help you.
Our experienced breast pump company works with insurance providers every day. So, we know exactly what you need to get your free Ardo breast pump through insurance. And you may have an extensive baby checklist that you’re working on. Let us take this important item off your list for you. We just want you to have access to the equipment you need to feed your baby easily.