As a new mom, you’re probably focused on taking care of your baby. But it’s important to take care of yourself too. For the best maternity compression garments, turn to The Breastfeeding Shop. Whether you need support belts and bands or compression socks, we’ve got you covered.
What are the Benefits of Pregnancy Compression Socks for Moms?
- They promote good blood flow
- They help prevent clots
- Compression socks lower the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- These socks help prevent swelling
- They can add comfort
- Compression socks can help reduce leg pain
- They help prevent varicose veins during pregnancy
What are the Benefits of Pregnancy Support Bands for Moms?
- These maternity compression garments help decrease pain, including SI joint pain and round ligament pain
- They offer support for the abdomen
- Belly bands help posture and balance
- There’s reduced pressure on the bladder and pelvic region
- They make your daily activities a bit more comfortable
- You can keep wearing them after pregnancy for more support
What are the Benefits of Postpartum Recovery Garments for Moms?
- Postpartum recovery garments can speed up recovery time
- They support the lower back and stabilize the abdomen
- They help reduce swelling, pain, and bruising
- These great garments can help tone the belly, lower back, hips, and waist
- If you had a C-section, they could take the pressure off your incision
- They can help increase mobility