Tricare Free Breast Pump through Insurance
Get an Authorized Tricare Breast Pump
At The Breastfeeding Shop, we specialize in providing Tricare authorized Breast Pumps. We work with Tricare Health Benefit to get you a free breast pump covered by Tricare, without any hassle. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll take it from there. If you have any questions or would like to speak with someone to order over the phone, please give us a call at 1-866-255-6779 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We are excited to accept Tricare Breast Pump Coverage and supply you with a breast pump of your choice with no out-of-pocket cost to you!
Your Source for a Breast Pump Covered by Tricare
We accept Tricare coverage to get you the best free breast pump at no cost to you. Select from the top-rated breast pumps and choose what’s best for you and your baby. We will bill Tricare and ship directly to you at no cost. Don’t have a prescription? No problem! We will contact your doctor and get your prescription faxed to us for you. Fill out our breast pump order form below. You can also call to place your order over the phone. 866-255-6779
If you have insurance and need a breast pump to help with feeding your baby you are in the right place. A breast pump is covered 100% by almost all insurances and here at The Breastfeeding Shop, we don’t ask for upgrade fees with the breast pumps available. We supply all of our pumps with no out of pocket cost to you so you can make your breast pump decision based on which is best for your baby and not have to worry about the cost.
We are proud to be an original provider for Tricare Breast Pump Coverage and we appreciate you putting your trust in us to fulfill your free breast pump order. Most moms receive a breast pump after ordering from us in 3 days or less. Fill out the form below or give us a call to place your order over the phone – 866-255-6779
Eligible Brands of Breast Pumps
The Breastfeeding shop is the best place to order Tricare authorized breast pumps and supplies. We offer premier breast pumps, compression, accessories and supplies from top-of-the-line manufacturers. Order insurance covered breast pumps from brands like
- Motif Medical
Although, some high-end pumps will require an upgrade fee.
Tricare Breast Pump Coverage Requirements
If you have TRICARE, you qualify for a breast pump and supplies for every baby you have. All you need to do is fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form and we can handle the rest, including coverage confirmation. We work with:
- Tricare East Breast Pump
- Tricare West Breast Pump
- Tricare Overseas
- Tricare Select
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare – Other
Tricare requires a prescription from a Tricare authorized provider. This can be an MD, a nurse practitioner, nurse, a midwife, or other licensed prescriber. We are happy to get your prescription faxed to us, you just need to fill out our Tricare breast pump prescription form.
What Types of Breast Pumps Does Tricare Cover?
Tricare approved breast pumps come in a variety of styles to suit any mom’s needs. You can get any type of breast pump including:
- Basic Manual Breast Pumps
- Standard Electric Breast Pumps
- Wearable Breast Pumps
- Wireless Breast Pumps
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pumps
Tricare Covered Breast Pump Replacement Parts
Tricare Breast Pump Reimbursements include certain replacement parts and pump supplies for manual and standard electric pumps. This ensures you can extend the life of your pump, with every component always in working order.
Tricare Health Benefits Cover These Items:
- One breast pump kit per birth event. The kit may not be separately billed for and reimbursed.
- Tubing and tubing adapters: 1 set per birth event.
- Supplemental Nursing System (SNS): 1 per birth event when a physician prescribes.
- Breast Shields / Nipple Shields: 2 per birth event when a physician prescribes.
- Breast Splash Protectors: 2 sets per birth event when a physician prescribes.
- Breast Pump Bottles: 2 replacement bottles and caps/locking rings every 12 months following the birth event.
- Bottle Caps: 2 every 12 months after the birth event.
- Breast Milk Storage Bags: 90 bags every 30 days following the birth event.
- Locking Rings: 2 every 12 months.
- Standard Power Adapters: 1 replacement per birth event, and not within 12 months of the breast pump purchase date.
- Valves/membranes: 12 for every 12 months following the birth event.
Tricare may not cover:
- Regular baby bottles, nipples, caps, or lids
- Travel Bags or Carrying Accessories
- Breast Pump Cleaning Supplies
- Breast Pump Batteries, battery-powered adapters, or battery packs
- Garments or other products that allow for hands-free pump operation
- Baby weight scales
- Ice packs, labels, or similar products
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, or similar products
- Non-prescription (over-the-counter) breast and nipple creams, ointments, and other products that help relieve symptoms or conditions related to breastfeeding.
The Best Place to Order Breast Pumps and Breast Pump Accessories
As an authorized breast pump provider, The Breastfeeding Shop specializes in supplying insurance-covered breast pumps to military moms and mothers who want to breastfeed their babies. Because, we understand that you might have more than enough bills at the moment.
It’s enough to have to buy diapers, baby toys, carriers, a stroller, and a crib. So let us help you get the best breast pumping equipment for free through insurance.
We make it easy, just fill out our insurance order form. We’ll process it through our certified Tricare vendor channels. Next, we’ll help you select a quality pump and ship your order to you directly. You’ll find the perfect fit with us, just contact one of our breast pump specialists.
There’s no need to worry. Because our top breast pump supply company works with insurance providers on a daily basis, we know the ins and outs of the industry. Rest assured that there won’t be any problems with your TRICARE authorized breast pump order. All that you have to do is call us at 866-255-6779 to get the ball rolling. Know that you can order a top breast pump directly through our website. We can even help you pick just the right pump.