Tricare Breast Pump Free Covered Through Insurance
Breast Pump Covered by Tricare
Below, we’ll go through how to get a breast pump covered by Tricare and go over what’s covered. Tricare coverage includes a breast pump, breast pump supplies, accessories, and compression.
Studies show there are many health benefits to giving your baby natural breast milk. So they’ll need fewer doctor visits and you’ll have less to worry about. We understand how hectic life can be for military families, especially with a family member on active duty. Let us get you a free breast pump covered through Tricare insurance, without the hassle.
The Breastfeeding Shop will help you with any paperwork and filing a claim. So you don’t have to worry or take time away from you and your family.
Reach out to our dedicated staff for whatever you need. We can help you prepare everything you will need ready in order to breastfeed after you give birth or legally adopt an infant.
Tricare Breast Pump Coverage Requirements
If you have TRICARE, you qualify for a breast pump and supplies for every baby you have. All you need to do is fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form and we can handle the rest, including coverage confirmation. We work with:
- Tricare East Breast Pump
- Tricare West Breast Pump
- Tricare Overseas
- Tricare Select
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare – Other
Tricare requires a prescription from a Tricare authorized provider. This can be an MD, a nurse practitioner, nurse, a midwife, or other licensed prescriber. We are happy to get your prescription faxed to us, you just need to fill out our Tricare breast pump prescription form.
What Breast Pumps Does Tricare Cover?
Tricare approved breast pumps come in a variety of styles to suit any mom’s needs. You can get any type of breast pump including:
- Basic Manual Breast Pumps
- Standard Electric Breast Pumps
- Wearable Breast Pumps
- Wireless Breast Pumps
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pumps
The Breastfeeding shop is the best place to order Tricare breast pumps and supplies. We offer premier breast pumps, compression, accessories and supplies from top-of-the-line manufacturers. Order insurance covered breast pumps from brands like
- Motif Medical
Although, some high-end pumps will require an upgrade fee.
Breast Pump Replacement Parts
Tricare Breast Pump Reimbursements include certain replacement parts and pump supplies for manual and standard electric pumps. This ensures you can extend the life of your pump, with every component always in working order.
Tricare Health Benefits Cover These Items:
- One breast pump kit per birth event. The kit may not be separately billed for and reimbursed.
- Tubing and tubing adapters: 1 set per birth event.
- Supplemental Nursing System (SNS): 1 per birth event when a physician prescribes.
- Breast Shields / Nipple Shields: 2 per birth event when a physician prescribes.
- Breast Splash Protectors: 2 sets per birth event when a physician prescribes.
- Breast Pump Bottles: 2 replacement bottles and caps/locking rings every 12 months following the birth event.
- Bottle Caps: 2 every 12 months after the birth event.
- Breast Milk Storage Bags: 90 bags every 30 days following the birth event.
- Locking Rings: 2 every 12 months.
- Standard Power Adapters: 1 replacement per birth event, and not within 12 months of the breast pump purchase date.
- Valves/membranes: 12 for every 12 months following the birth event.
Tricare will not cover:
- Regular baby bottles, nipples, caps, or lids
- Travel Bags or Carrying Accessories
- Breast Pump Cleaning Supplies
- Breast Pump Batteries, battery-powered adapters, or battery packs
- Garments or other products that allow for hands-free pump operation
- Baby weight scales
- Ice packs, labels, or similar products
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, or similar products
- Non-prescription (over-the-counter) breast and nipple creams, ointments, and other products that help relieve symptoms or conditions related to breastfeeding.
The Best Place to Order Breast Pumps and Breast Pump Accessories
As an authorized breast pump provider, The Breastfeeding Shop specializes in supplying insurance-covered breast pumps to military moms and mothers who want to breastfeed their babies. Because, we understand that you might have more than enough bills at the moment.
It’s enough to have to buy diapers, baby toys, carriers, a stroller, and a crib. So let us help you get the best breast pumping equipment for free through insurance.
We make it easy, just fill out our insurance order form. We’ll process it through our certified Tricare vendor channels. Next, we’ll help you select a quality pump and ship your order to you directly. You’ll find the perfect fit with us, just contact one of our breast pump specialists.
There’s no need to worry. Because our top breast pump supply company works with insurance providers on a daily basis, we know the ins and outs of the industry. Rest assured that there won’t be any problems with your TRICARE authorized breast pump order. All that you have to do is call us at 866-255-6779 to get the ball rolling. Know that you can order a top breast pump directly through our website. We can even help you pick just the right pump.
Do you have any questions you need help with?
If you don’t see your insurance company on our list, give us a call. We’ll let you know if we can help! The Breastfeeding Shop is dedicated to supporting military families and providing the maximum amount of breastfeeding options through insurance.
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. You can also connect with The Breastfeeding Shop on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and more!We are very passionate about helping military moms get the best breast pumps through their TRICARE coverage and have been told we give the most accessories with your breast pump than any other company. You can also receive breast milk storage bags and a carry tote at no cost with your breast pump with TRICARE. Fill out this form to get your breast pump accessory kit from The Breastfeeding Shop! We are your breast pump provider for Tricare.