Unimom’s newly designed hospital-grade breast pump was created to make expressing breast milk as comfortable and efficient as possible. The innovative interface enables you to create and save custom settings for future use. With unique massage and expression settings, this unit can calibrate each mode individually. Vacuum strength and cycle speeds can be adjusted manually and uniquely for either breast, enabling a personalized experience. Adjust between settings and toggle back and forth between sides depending on your unique needs for a customized experience.Order Now
- LCD Touch Pad Screen
– The special design of the screen allows you to see clearly at night, and easy to
adjust level, cycle and modes by a touch of the screen
- Twin Motor System
– Two Motors allow full suction power without decreasing during double pumping. You can
also set different cycles/vacuum power on each side.
- Night Light
– 3 Night Light modes, allow you to pump at any hour
- Comfort Phase [Massage/Expression]
– Easy Massage/Expression mode that will change with Massage Button
- Hospital Grade/Multi User
– Longer operating hours with stronger suctionClosed System
– Backflow preventionMade without BPA
– Over 2 hours of rechargeable power or can work from 14V2A AC power adapter
– Manual Pumping with “Switch Kit”
Pump and Store Feature
– Pump and Store directly into Unimom pouch (bags not included)
- 4 Operating Modes
– Single Left, Single Right, Alternate, and Synchronous mode offers you to choose the most comfortable
pumping condition which fits to you!- Each Massage and Expression mode has 4 pumping modes, which are Single L, Single R,
Synchronous, and Alternative.- Current Modes will be displayed on the top-left corner by showing Massage / Expression text, and
current pumping mode will be displayed on the top-right corner by showing Single L, Single R,
Synchronous, and Alternative text.
– Massage mode is for let-down purpose, to stimulate breasts before doing actual expression.
Expression mode is for actual expression of the breast milk purpose.
– Single L and Single R pumping modes are for one side expression of each side.
– Synchronous pumping mode is for double expression for both breasts at the same time.
– Alternative pumping mode is for double expression for both breasts alternatively.
If you want to order this breast pump call with question or place your order over the phone.