The S1 PLUS Hospital Strength Double Electric Breast Pump with inbuilt rechargeable battery is NOW available. Providing all the features of the S2, with the addition of an inbuilt rechargeable battery. This means that you are now able to benefit from the efficiency, power and performance of a hospital strength breast pump, without compromising on portability.
The S1 boasts so many great features and is designed to truly meet the needs of moms wanting to feel confident that they have an effective, powerful breast pump to support supply while also incorporating features to make life a little easier.
Like all Spectra pumps, the S1 is a closed system – a physical barrier between the milk and the pump ensures hygiene and motor performance.
With a maximum suction strength of 250mmHg and the ability to be used as a single or double pump, plus a host of additional features, the S1 is set to become the ultimate breast pump to support U.S. moms.
Completely flexible, touch button, with the S1 pump’s digital controls. These allow you to set the pumping program to the speed and rhythm most effective for your body.
The suction is adjustable in both let-down and expression mode! Includes a RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, timer and night light. This pump is also really quiet!!
● Helps protect breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
● Keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping.
● No need to clean the narrow tubing.
Customize Your Pumping Experience
● 2 Phase Cycling with Let-Down Button. Completely Adjustable Suction and Cycling in let-down and expression mode.
● Each mother can customize her pump’s settings to her own body’s response and follow her flow to find her own best settings every time.
The Spectra S1 technology makes it possible for a mother to keep the pump set on her maximum comfortable suction level with minimal noise.
This comfortable and effective breast pump motor only weighs 4lbs! It is powered by and an AC adapter AND Built in Rechargeable battery!
If you want to order this breast pump through your insurance click here.
Call with questions or to place your order over the phone – (866) 255-6779