1. Lactation Massager
The Breastfeeding Shop Lactation Massager helps relieve clogged ducts. It can alslo help speed up milk letdown, milk flow, and reduce discomfort from engorgement. Happy Mama, Happy Baby! Plus – It is also waterproof!
How it helps
Establishing a good flow is so important for new mamas as you start your breastfeeding journey. The Lactation Massager works to maintain your flow by giving you:
• Relief from clogged ducts and engorgement
• Faster milk letdown
• Improved milk flow
• Faster breast emptying
• Better latching by softening your breast
• Designed for all breasts
• Multiple vibration modes so you can find what works best for you
• Waterproof for use in the shower
• Medical grade silicone
• Comes with charging cord and soft storage bag
2. Silicon Breast Manual Breast Pump
• Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
• Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
• Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
• Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
• Dishwasher safe
• BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
• Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
• Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
• Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
• Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
1. Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
7. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
3. Silicon Milk Storage Bags
The Breastfeeding Shop Silicone Milk Storage Bag is the perfect solution for safely storing your precious breast milk!
Silicone Milk Storage Bags are a fantastic eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic milk storage bags. They are made of food grade silicone and can be reused over and over again, reducing the impact that single-use plastic makes on our environment. The Breastfeeding Shop’s Silicone Milk Storage Bags are fridge and freezer safe and can be stored laying down or standing up.
Once you have expressed your breast milk, pour the milk into the bag and firmly push in the leakproof stopper. When you are ready to use your milk, place the bag in warm water to heat the milk and prepare it for drinking. The stopper has been designed with a silicone carry strap, making it easy to carry around your liquid gold safely!
• Leakproof breast milk storage.
• 9 oz/260 ml capacity.
• Fridge and freezer safe.
• Made with food grade silicone.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Before first use, sterilize the product in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Silicone Milk Collector with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
The guidelines of health organizations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.
4. Organic Breast Pads
There’s no need to worry about awkward milk stains with The Breastfeeding Shops All-Day Reusable Nursing Pad Set! Made with wonderfully soft bamboo and super absorbent microfiber, our reusable nursing pads are comfortable to wear while catching every drop of your leakage. They’re designed in a cone shape that’s contoured to your breast-meaning no bulges or lumps underneath your clothes! Simply pop in the wash again to reuse.
The All-Day Reusable Nursing Pads can be used during the day to help you step out in confidence, or overnight to keep you comfy and dry as you sleep. Our handy pack keeps you covered 24/7, absorbing milk leakages anytime, any place!
Each set comes with a washing bag.
Dimensions: 12 cm diameter
Contents: 3 x Reusable Nursing Pads
5. Nipple Balm:
Maintaining moisturized nipples is essential to a comfortable nursing experience. Infused with soothing organic calendula flower and organic mango seed butter, The Breastfeeding Shop’s all-natural, organic ingredients are effective for you, and safe for your little one. Apply all-natural nipple balm between feedings to ease chaffing and irritation before nursing – even after! This will make all of the difference – we promise!
• Super moisturizing for chapped and cracked skin
• All-natural ingredients
• Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
• Safe for mom and baby
2 oz. jar.
6. Milk Collector
The Breastfeeding Shop milk collection cups are your savior from a number of common breastfeeding problems. Use the cups as a buffer between your nipples and your clothes to avoid unnecessary irritation. Our collection cups collect any milk that might leak so you can store your liquid gold for later.
• Protect! Collect! Correct!
• Soft silicone provides superior comfort
• Natural appearance due to low-profile design
• Ventilated design allows for nipple breathability
• BPA free and dishwasher safe
2 shells per box.
The Actual PUMP BOX:
We believe that someone has to feed the humans on planet earth – and that is us ladies! – we are here to help support you in your breastfeeding journey. That is why we came up with The Pump Box – it is everything you need to get started in your journey. Everything in The Pump Box is tried and true to have a more successful breastfeeding outcome. Real mom tested & Lactation Consultant / IBCLC recommended.