Breast Pump Covered by Tufts Health Plan Rhode Island
Breast Pump Covered by Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island
Figuring out insurance coverage was never easy for new moms. Then, the affordable care act changed the landscape for new and non-grandfathered plans.
Below we’ll go through how to get a breast pump covered by Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island. Then, we’ll tell you what’s covered. Rhode Island Tufts Health Plan coverage includes a breast pump, breast pump supplies, accessories, and compression.
Studies show there are many health benefits to giving your baby natural breast milk. So they’ll need fewer doctor visits and you’ll have less to worry about as they grow up. We understand how hectic life can be for new moms, especially with a baby on the way. Let us get you a free breast pump covered through insurance, without the hassle.
The Breastfeeding Shop will help you with any paperwork and filing a claim. So you don’t have to worry and can spend more time with your family.
Reach out to our dedicated staff for whatever you need. We can help you prepare everything you will need ready in order to breastfeed after you give birth or legally adopt an infant.
Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island Breast Pump Coverage Requirements
If you have Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island, you qualify for a pump and supplies for every baby you have. All you need to do is fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form. We can handle the rest, including coverage confirmation.
Rhode Island Tufts Health Plan insurance coverage requires a prescription from an Tufts Health Plan authorized provider. This can be an MD, a nurse practitioner, nurse, a midwife, or other licensed prescriber. We are happy to accept your prescription through fax. Just fill out our Tufts Health Plan breast pump prescription form.
What Breast Pumps Does Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island Cover?
Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island approved breast pumps come in a variety of styles to suit any mom’s needs. You can get any type of Rhode Island Tufts Plan covered breast pump including:
- Basic Manual Breast Pumps
- Standard Electric Breast Pumps
- Wearable Breast Pumps
- Wireless Breast Pumps
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pumps
The Breastfeeding shop is the best place to order Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island pumps, supplies, and maternity compression garments. We offer premier pumps, compression, accessories and supplies from top-of-the-line manufacturers all covered through health insurance plans. Order insurance covered breast pumps from brands like
- Motif Medical
All with no out of pocket costs through a number of Tufts Health Plans.
Tufts Health Plan Insurance Replacement Parts
Tufts Health Plan Breast Pump Reimbursement and coverages include certain replacement parts and pump supplies for manual and standard electric pumps. This ensures you can extend the life of your pump, with every component always in working order. Reach out to us to learn what your Tufts Health Plan plan covers. Most cover a free manual or electric pump and a set of pump supplies.
Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island Insurance Health Benefits:
- Tufts Health Plan considers purchase of a manual or standard electric breast pump medically necessary during pregnancy. Additionally, they consider it necessary for any time following delivery.
- Tufts Health Plan considers purchase of a manual or standard electric pump medically necessary for women who plan to breastfeed. Coverage also applies for mothers with an adopted infant. However, you must meet some conditions.
- Tufts Health Plan considers rental of a heavy duty electrical (hospital grade) pump medically necessary during your newborn’s hospital stay.
- A new set of breast pump supplies is medically necessary for women using a breast pump from a prior pregnancy. This is true for each subsequent pregnancy for initiation or continuation of breastfeeding during pregnancy or following delivery.
- A replacement manual or standard electrical breast pump is considered medically necessary for each subsequent pregnancy.
Tufts Health Insurance Plans might not cover:
- Baby weight scales
- Batteries, battery-powered adaptors, and battery packs
- Breast milk storage bags, ice-packs, labels, labeling lids, and other similar products
- Breast pump cleaning supplies including soap, sprays, wipes, steam cleaning bags and other similar products
- Creams, ointments, and other products that relieve breasts or nipples
- Electrical power adapters for travel
- Garments or other products that allow hands-free pump operation
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, nipple shields, and other similar products
- Travel bags, and other similar travel or carrying accessories.
The Best Place to Order Pumps and Accessories
We are proud members of the Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island provider list. The Breastfeeding Shop specializes in supplying insurance-covered breast pumps to moms and mothers who want to breastfeed their babies. Because, we understand that you might have more than enough bills at the moment.
It’s our mission to help expectant moms get free breast pumps through insurance, as well as supplies and time with lactation consultants. The Breastfeeding Shop is here for you.
It’s enough to have to buy diapers, baby toys, carriers, a stroller, and a crib. So let us help you get the best breast pumping equipment for free through insurance.
We make it easy, just fill out our insurance order form. We’ll process it through our certified Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island vendor channels. Next, we’ll help you select a quality pump and ship your order to you directly. You’ll find the perfect fit with us, just contact one of our breast pump specialists and get a Tufts Health Plan free breast pump today.
Do you have any questions you need help with?
If you don’t see your insurance company on our list, give us a call. We’ll let you know if we can help!
The Breastfeeding Shop is dedicated to supporting families and providing the maximum amount of breastfeeding options through insurance.
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
You can also connect with The Breastfeeding Shop on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and more!
We are very passionate about helping moms get the best breast pumps through their Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island coverage and have been told we give the most accessories with your breast pump than any other company. You can also receive breast milk storage bags and a carry tote at no cost with your breast pump with Tufts Health Plan of Rhode Island. Fill out this form to get your breast pump accessory kit from The Breastfeeding Shop! We are your breast pump provider for Tufts Health Plan.