Breast Pump Covered by Harbor Health Plan of Michigan
Harbor Health Plan of Michigan Breast Pump Through Insurance
Figuring out insurance coverage was never easy, and the affordable care act has changed the landscape for new and non-grandfathered plans. We’ll discuss how to obtain coverage for a breast pump from Harbor Health Plan of Michigan. Then, we’ll review the breastfeeding supplies that Michigan Harbor Health Plan covers.
Reach out to us and we’ll walk you through how to get a breast pump. Harbor Health Plan coverage includes a breast pump, breast pump supplies, accessories, and compression.
Studies show there are many health benefits to giving your baby natural breast milk. So they’ll need fewer doctor visits, giving you less to worry about. We understand how hectic life can be for new moms. Let us get you a free breast pump covered through insurance, without the hassle.
The Breastfeeding Shop will help you with any paperwork and filing a claim. So you don’t have to worry or take time away from you and your family.
Reach out to our dedicated staff for whatever you need. We can help you prepare everything you will need to breastfeed after you give birth or legally adopt an infant.
Harbor Health Plan of Michigan Breast Pump Coverage Requirements
If you have Harbor Health Plan of Michigan, you qualify for a breast pump and supplies for every baby you have. All you need to do is fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form and we can handle the rest, including coverage confirmation.
Harbor Health Plan of Michigan insurance coverage requires a prescription from a HAP authorized provider. This can be an MD, a nurse practitioner, nurse, a midwife, or other licensed prescriber. We are happy to get your prescription faxed to us, you just need to fill out our Harbor Health Plan breast pump prescription form.
What Breast Pumps Does a Harbor Health Plan of MI Cover?
Harbor Health Plan of MI approved breast pumps come in a variety of styles to suit any mom’s needs. You can get any type of Harbor Health Plan of MI covered breast pump including:
- Basic Manual Breast Pumps
- Standard Electric Breast Pumps
- Wearable Breast Pumps
- Wireless Breast Pumps
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pumps
The Breastfeeding shop is the best place to order Harbor Health Plan breast pumps, supplies, and maternity compression garments. We offer premier breast pumps, compression, accessories and supplies from top-of-the-line manufacturers all covered through health insurance plans. Order insurance covered breast pumps from brands like
- Motif Medical
All with no out of pocket costs through a number of Harbor Health Plans.
Harbor Health Plan of Michigan Insurance Breast Pump Replacement Parts
Harbor Health Plan of Michigan Breast Pump Reimbursement and coverages include certain replacement parts and pump supplies for manual and standard electric pumps. This extends the life of your pump, keeping every component working. Reach out to us to learn what your Harbor Health Plan of Michigan plan covers. Most cover a free breast pump and a set of breast pump supplies.
Harbor Health Plan of Michigan Insurance Health Benefits:
- Harbor Health considers purchase of a manual or standard electric breast pump medically necessary during pregnancy or at any time following delivery for breastfeeding.
- Harbor Health considers purchase of a manual or standard electric breast pump medically necessary for women who plan to breastfeed an adopted infant. However, you must meet certain conditions.
- Harbor Health considers rental of a heavy duty electrical (hospital grade) breast pump medically necessary for as long as a newborn is detained in the hospital.
- A new set of breast pump supplies is considered medically necessary for women using a breast pump from a prior pregnancy. This is true for each subsequent pregnancy for initiation or continuation of breastfeeding during pregnancy or following delivery.
- A replacement manual or standard electrical breast pump is considered medically necessary for each subsequent pregnancy.
- Harbor Health considers purchase of heavy duty electrical (hospital grade) breast pumps not medically necessary.
Harbor Health Plan Insurance might not cover:
- Baby weight scales
- Batteries, battery-powered adaptors, and battery packs
- Breast milk storage bags, ice-packs, labels, labeling lids, and other similar products
- Breast pump cleaning supplies including soap, sprays, wipes, steam cleaning bags and other similar products
- Creams, ointments, and other products that relieve breasts or nipples
- Electrical power adapters for travel
- Garments or other products that allow hands-free pump operation
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, nipple shields, and other similar products
- Travel bags, and other similar travel or carrying accessories.
The Best Place to Order Breast Pumps and Breast Pump Accessories
We are proud members of the Harbor Health Plan of Michigan breast pump provider list. The Breastfeeding Shop specializes in supplying insurance-covered breast pumps to moms and mothers who want to breastfeed their babies. Because, we understand that you might have more than enough bills at the moment.
It’s our mission to help expectant moms get free breast pumps through insurance, as well as supplies and time with lactation consultants. We are available to assist you.
It’s enough to have to buy diapers, baby toys, carriers, a stroller, and a crib. So let us help you get the best breast pumping equipment for free through insurance.
We make it easy, just fill out our insurance order form. We’ll process it through our certified Harbor Health vendor channels. Next, we’ll help you select a quality pump and ship your order to you directly. You’ll find the perfect fit with us, just contact one of our breast pump specialists and get a Harbor Health Plan of Michigan free breast pump today.
Do you have any questions you need help with?
If you don’t see your insurance company on our list, give us a call. We’ll let you know if we can help!
The Breastfeeding Shop is dedicated to supporting families and providing the maximum amount of breastfeeding options through insurance.
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or e-mail us at email@example.com at any time.
You can also connect with The Breastfeeding Shop on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and more!
We are very passionate about helping moms get the best breast pumps through their Harbor Health Plan of Michigan coverage and have been told we give the most accessories with your breast pump than any other company. You can also receive breast milk storage bags and a carry tote at no cost with your breast pump with Michigan Harbor Health Plan. Fill out this form to get your breast pump accessory kit from The Breastfeeding Shop! We are your breast pump provider for Harbor Health Plan of Michigan.