Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania Breast Pump Through Insurance
Breast Pump Covered by Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania
Figuring out insurance coverage was never easy, and the affordable care act has changed the landscape for new and non-grandfathered plans. Below we’ll go through how to get a breast pump covered by Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania and go over what’s covered. Aetna Medicaid of Pennsylvania coverage includes a breast pump, breast pump supplies, accessories, and compression.
Studies show there are many health benefits to giving your baby natural breast milk. So they’ll need fewer doctor visits and you’ll have less to worry about. We understand how hectic life can be for new moms, especially with a baby on the way. Let us get you a free breast pump covered through insurance, without the hassle.
The Breastfeeding Shop will help you with any paperwork and filing a claim. So you don’t have to worry or take time away from you and your family.
Reach out to our dedicated staff for whatever you need. We can help you prepare everything you will need ready in order to breastfeed after you give birth or legally adopt an infant.
Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania Breast Pump Coverage Requirements
If you have Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania, you qualify for a breast pump and supplies for every baby you have. All you need to do is fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form and we can handle the rest, including coverage confirmation.
Aetna Pennsylvania insurance coverage requires a prescription from an Aetna Pennsylvania authorized provider. This can be an MD, a nurse practitioner, nurse, a midwife, or other licensed prescriber. We are happy to get your prescription faxed to us, you just need to fill out our Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania breast pump prescription form.
What Breast Pumps Does Aetna Cover?
Aetna Better Health approved breast pumps come in a variety of styles to suit any mom’s needs. You can get any type of Aetna covered breast pump including:
- Basic Manual Breast Pumps
- Standard Electric Breast Pumps
- Wearable Breast Pumps
- Wireless Breast Pumps
- Hospital-Grade Breast Pumps
The Breastfeeding shop is the best place to order Aetna Pennsylvania breast pumps, supplies, and maternity compression garments. We offer premier breast pumps, compression, accessories and supplies from top-of-the-line manufacturers all covered through health insurance plans. Order insurance covered breast pumps from brands like
- Motif Medical
All with no out of pocket costs through a number of Aetna Better Health plans.
Aetna Insurance Breast Pump Replacement Parts
Aetna Breast Pump of Pennsylvania Reimbursement and coverages include certain replacement parts and pump supplies for manual and standard electric pumps. This ensures you can extend the life of your pump, with every component always in working order. Reach out to us to find out what your Aetna plan covers. Most cover a free breast pump and a set of breast pump supplies.
Aetna Insurance Health Benefits:
- Aetna considers purchase of a manual or standard electric breast pump medically necessary during pregnancy or at any time following delivery for breastfeeding.
- Aetna considers purchase of a manual or standard electric breast pump medically necessary for women who plan to breastfeed an adopted infant. However, some conditions must be met.
- Aetna considers rental of a heavy duty electrical (hospital grade) breast pump medically necessary for as long as a newborn is detained in the hospital.
- A new set of breast pump supplies is considered medically necessary for women using a breast pump from a prior pregnancy. This is true for each subsequent pregnancy for initiation or continuation of breastfeeding during pregnancy or following delivery.
- A replacement manual or standard electrical breast pump is considered medically necessary for each subsequent pregnancy.
- Aetna considers purchase of heavy duty electrical (hospital grade) breast pumps not medically necessary.
Aetna Insurance Plans might not cover:
- Baby weight scales
- Batteries, battery-powered adaptors, and battery packs
- Breast milk storage bags, ice-packs, labels, labeling lids, and other similar products
- Breast pump cleaning supplies including soap, sprays, wipes, steam cleaning bags and other similar products
- Creams, ointments, and other products that relieve breasts or nipples
- Electrical power adapters for travel
- Garments or other products that allow hands-free pump operation
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, nipple shields, and other similar products
- Travel bags, and other similar travel or carrying accessories.
The Best Place to Order Breast Pumps and Breast Pump Accessories
We are proud members of the Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania breast pump provider list. The Breastfeeding Shop specializes in supplying insurance-covered breast pumps to moms and mothers who want to breastfeed their babies. Because, we understand that you might have more than enough bills at the moment.
It’s our mission to help expectant moms get free breast pumps through insurance, as well as supplies and time with lactation consultants. We’re here for you.
It’s enough to have to buy diapers, baby toys, carriers, a stroller, and a crib. So let us help you get the best breast pumping equipment for free through insurance.
We make it easy, just fill out our insurance order form. We’ll process it through our certified Aetna vendor channels. Next, we’ll help you select a quality pump and ship your order to you directly. You’ll find the perfect fit with us, just contact one of our breast pump specialists and get an Aetna Better Health free breast pump today.
Do you have any questions you need help with?
If you don’t see your insurance company on our list, give us a call. We’ll let you know if we can help!
The Breastfeeding Shop is dedicated to supporting families and providing the maximum amount of breastfeeding options through insurance.
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or e-mail us at email@example.com at any time.
You can also connect with The Breastfeeding Shop on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and more!
We are very passionate about helping moms get the best breast pumps through their Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania coverage and have been told we give the most accessories with your breast pump than any other company. You can also receive breast milk storage bags and a carry tote at no cost with your breast pump with Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania. Fill out this form to get your breast pump accessory kit from The Breastfeeding Shop! We are your breast pump provider for Aetna Medicaid.